While you're still high on the win over the Rockets, here are some links to tide you over:
- I'm so glad the Jazz play these punks again later this month. For the record, I do think Yao gets the shaft on a lot of calls. It happens to the big guys on any level though. Some more complaints:
"'We're here a lot,' Rockets center Yao Ming said in comments dripping with sarcasm. ‘I really enjoy that. I really enjoy those fans that come to the game. Some things said are not pretty behind our bench.'"
And then Adleman adds this,
"Yao, I think he's as much of a star as these other people are. He shouldn't be treated like that." That's what we need, more start treatment.
- If you're a major stat head, you'll love this about the Jazz.
- I know it's been 10 years, but wow.
- Karl Malone hates pink
- I don't think his mustache is anywhere near amongst the worst.
- "In all, Ridgeline students read 1,819,264 minutes during the month-long competition." Funny, I think that's as many minutes as Boozer missed this year.
- This sounds like a Jack Handey routine.
- Hot or not?
- Deron Williams - First Team NBA
- The lost verse to Scream Utah
- Utah's gifts to the NBA