The Jazz are 6-0 in pre-season play. They've outplayed division rivals, the defending champs and the other team in the last year's Western Finals. We've seen impressive play from rookies and encouraging play from most veterans. Listed here are a few questions about the upcoming season that could use some serious discussion. If you have any other burning questions, throw them in the comments too and let's discuss it.
But before I list them, Real Madrid's Ante Tomic played last night. His stat line. In 22:42 minutes he had 10 points and 6 boards. His FG % was a bit low- 4/11 and he had 4 fouls. Somebody should start a recurring post updating us on Tomic's play--maybe call it the "A-Tomic Radar" or the "Geiger Counter". Anyhow, good to see Tomic having some overseas success.
1. What is the ceiling THIS year (not career) for the following players?
Fesenko. Hayward. Miles. Jefferson.
2. How would we do in a series against the Lakers?
8. Millsap's play in pre-season has been disappointing. Was he holding off to let others play, slump or bad sign?
4. Okur's role when he returns?
5. Best case record scenario and worse case record scenario.