Courtesy of the Utah Jazz,
- They had explored trading for Jefferson at the trade deadline and then again at the draft. When Minnesota traded for Beasley, that's when the Jazz made their move.
- O'Connor said Jefferson would be used at the 4 and the 5.
- They still have to do the physical
- He didn't seem too concerned with the DWI that Al got earlier this year. They were more interested in how he handled it and reacted to it.
- Said they had eyed him in the 2004 draft but his injury may have played a part in the Jazz not drafting him.
- Thinks he'll become a better passer given the improvement of Malone and Boozer
- Both he and Jerry were appreciative for the Miller family for spending the money to acquire Jefferson.
- He wouldn't comment on Matthews
- Sad to see the KOOF go but felt they had another logjam. Of course even with just the KOOF, there's going to be a logjam.