NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 11:
Utah Jazz (4-6) @ Washington Wizards (0-7)
Wizards Injuries --
- John Wall (PG) OUT -- Strained left knee . . . has yet to play once this season.
- Nene Hilario (PF) OUT -- Plantar fasciitis in his left foot . . . also has yet to play once this season.
- A.J. Price (PG) Probable -- Has a sprained ankle, should be ready
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG) OUT -- Earl is still out, but I expect him to play in our next game, at home.
- Mo Williams (PG) Game Time Decision -- Mo hurt his left hand (thenar area, I believe) in Toronto, and hurt it again last night in Philly. It's a wait and see deal right now.
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- He's busy right now trying to re-enroll in High school after seeing 21 Jump Street.
The Jazz have the advantage here because the other team is down two starters. Will we take advantage of this situation? Jury is still out.