Game #12 • EnergySolutions Arena • Salt Lake City, UT • November 19, 2012 • 7:00 p.m. (MT) • TV: ROOT Sports RADIO: 1280 AM/97.5 FM & 600 AM ESPN Deportes
NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 12:
Houston Rockets (4-6) @ Utah Jazz (5-6)
Rockets Injuries --
- Royce White (PF) OUT -- Royce is out indefinitely with an anxiety disorder. The scrutiny around his disorder no doubt feeds his anxiety as well. This, my friends, is a positive feedback loop; a system that does not have a system of checks and balances. It's not fun. He is clinically right -- if he played his anxiety level may go down. But it's his anxiety that's preventing him from getting into games right now. So bad. I feel for him.
- Carlos Delfino (SG/SF) ??? -- Delfino missed Sunday's game in LA due to a strained groin. I don't know if it's an adductor or what, but hey, I'm not looking into it. If he plays I'm sure he'll find ways to score on us, he's a Jazz killer.
- James Harden (SG/PF) ??? -- I read on twitter that he's sick tonight. That may mean he's playing or not playing. I'm guessing Game Time decision. Fun.
Rockets' beat writer had this to tweet:
So Delfino is out, and Harden is a game time decision for REALSIES.
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG) ??? -- Earl is ??? I really don't know. We should have had a practice yesterday. Or maybe they didn't because they had a double header? I don't know. I guess we'll see him against the Sacramento Kings
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- He's busy right now because he's really getting into this whole roller blading thing. He totally got knee pads and a helmet and everything. It's going to be so rad.
There are so many question marks, and all the usual people haven't tweeted any updated news so I'm going to call this a push. Clearly if Harden doesn't play that makes life easier for us; however, that doesn't mean we are going to have an easy night.