NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 30:
Golden State Warriors (18-10) at Utah Jazz (15-14)
"[Thompson] is either smoking it, or a drug dealer . . . an automatic red flag for any team investing millions on a draftee." Never Forget. (This link presented for the sake of laughing at ourselves, not as a serious commentary)
I'm in a storm zone -- so not awesome game thread tonight. This is my last night of work for the year, so they're keeping me busy . . . sorry all.
- PG: Stephen Curry (age 24) ...vs... Jamaal Tinsley (age 34)
- SG: Klay Thompson (age 22) ...vs... Randy Foye (age 29)
- SF: Harrison Barnes (age 20) ...vs... Marvin Williams (age 26)
- PF: David Lee (age 29) ...vs... Paul Millsap (age 27)
- C: Festus Ezeli (age 23) ...vs... Al Jefferson (age 28)
Clearly we've already won this game on paper because we have more veterans starting than they do.