Last night there were only two games to watch. Tonight is a different story.
- The Los Angeles Clippers (#4) take on the Indiana Pacers, who are 13-6 at home this year
- The Phoenix Suns (#9) are going to run with the Miami Heat, who are 19-2 at home this year
- The Los Angeles Lakers (#3) are being hosted by the Houston Rockets (#8)
- The Oklahoma City Thunder (#1) face off against the Utah Jazz (#10)
- The Milwaukee Bucks will see what's going on with the Portland Trail Blazers (#12)
- and last, the Memphis Grizzlies (#5) will try to take one on the road against the Sacramento Kings (#14)
There are 2 games that separate the #3 seed from the #6 seed. And There are 2.5 games that separate the #7 seed from the #11 seed. If you want the Jazz to try to get into the playoffs you're kinda rooting for Miami and the Lakers tonight, besides the Jazz. So there it is.