Game 46: Oklahoma City Thunder 90 @ Utah Jazz 97
I really am speechless. Awesome. Glad we avoided the sweep. Glad we got it done despite the ROAD team going to the line in our gym more than us for yet another game. Doesn't matter. Four in a row. #PlayoffPush Go Jazz Go. Longer recap tomorrow morning.
- Devin Harris was bombs-away in the 3rd quarter, nailing all kinds of shots, and he finished with 3/4 from deep; and 15 points and 4 assists for the night
- Paul Millsap was super efficient going for 20 points, shooting 10/16, and getting 5 boards, 2 assists, and 1 block
- C.J. Miles had 10 points, 5 boards, 3 steals, and 2 assists
- Big Al Jefferson is a locomotive, taking us to the playoffs, 16 / 6 / 4 / 1 / 1
- This Gordon Hayward kid is pretty good, 11 / 8 / 2 / 2 / 1 and great defense (Andrei-ish almost)
- Jamaal Tinsley was killing fools off the bench, Derrick Favors almost had a double double on only 22 minutes, and DeMarre Carroll played. So this counts as like two losses for OKC.