Not much help from other teams, nor anything bad, but that doesn't matter because the Jazz did the most important thing: they helped themselves. After last night's win the Jazz sit in 6th place, own the season series vs. the Nuggets, and are just a half game out of 4th place. FOURTH PLACE. You know, that comfortable spot the Jazz seemed to always occupy in the DWill/ Boozer days?
Updated schedule and WYWS, after le Jump.
|Western Conference - While you were sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||MIN||W||36||12||75.0%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||DAL||W||31||14||68.9%||3.5|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||POR||W||29||17||63.0%||6|
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||26||21||55.3%||9.5|
|12||Portland Trail Blazers||@LAL||L||22||26||45.8%||14|
|13||Golden State Warriors||19||26||42.2%||15.5|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||12||35||25.5%||23.5|
While you were sleeping:
The Good News (Birthday Daps)
- Nuggets 102 - Jazz 121: See Yucca's recap
- Mavericks 87 - Spurs 104: Mavs and Jazz tied in the Loss column
The "I've got my eye on you"
- Suns 113 - Pacers 111: Pacers could use some extra interior defense. Hmm...
Tonight's Important Games:
- Grizzlies @ Clippers: Toss up game. Clipps loss bumps Jazz up to 6th. Grizzlies lose and the just swap spots with the Clipps.
- Spurs @ Hornets: You never know with this Hornets team.
- Mavericks @ Rockets (NBAtv): Catch 22 for the Jazz. What outcome do you prefer?
- Kings @ Warriors: Again, pick your poison. Too many Warriors L's= bad, too many W's= not as good.