Last night was pick your poison night. Some shuffling around above the Jazz, a little below, but nothing to really help the Jazz, per se. After the final buzzer of last night's games, the Jazz sat in the same spot (7th) and a game out of 4th.
|Western Conference - While you were sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||36||12||75.0%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||@NOH||W||32||14||69.6%||3|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||30||18||62.5%||6|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||MEM||W||27||21||56.3%||9|
|12||Portland Trail Blazers||22||26||45.8%||14|
|13||Golden State Warriors||SAC||W||20||26||43.5%||15|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||SAS||L||12||36||25.0%||24|
While you were sleeping:
The Good News!
- None of it was "good"
The 'Meh' (it was all 'meh')
- Grizzlies 85 - Clippers 101: Home sweet home for the struggling Clips. You're safe for now, VDN. Safe for now.
- Spurs 89 - Hornets 86: Another close one for the Hornets. Little to no chance for the Jazz to catch the Spurs anyway.
- Mavericks 101 - Rockets 99: This one was tight, too. Rox drop out of the playoff picture by a half game.
- Kings 108 - Warriors 111: This was the closest to "good". All depends on how the rest of the season goes down.
- None of it bad, either.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Jazz @ Hawks: I LOVE Sunday afternoon games. The boys gotta help themselves here.
- Suns @ Cavaliers: NBA.com is touting the PG Battle as the Suns finish up their long roadie.
- Nuggets @ Timberwolves: Wolves should be fired up after a tough 2OT loss to OKC the other night
- 76ers @ Spurs: Spurs coming off b2b. Will the old fellas play?
- Heat @ Thunder: ESPN's "Possible NBA Finals Preview". Probably.
- Warriors @ Trailblazers: Two powerful tank commanders go head to head. Think Rommel vs. Patton.
- Grizzlies @ Lakers: Same place, different lighting for the Grizzlies. Unlike the Spurs, the Lakers are catch-able.