March 22, 2012; Sacramento, CA, USA; Utah Jazz point guard Earl Watson (11) during warms up before the game against the Sacramento Kings at Power Balance Pavilion. Mandatory Credit: Kelley L Cox-US PRESSWIRE
There were only two games last night in the Western Conference. The "big one" was the Oklahoma City Thunder playing at the Los Angeles Lakers. The second one was the New Orleans Hornets at the Portland Trailblazers. In both cases the "better" team came away with the victory.
It was really a "meh" night for both games. So no large breakdown.
|Western Conference - While you were sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||@ LAL||W||39||12||76.5%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||35||14||71.4%||3|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||vs. OKC||L||31||20||60.8%||8|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||29||21||58.0%||9.5|
|12||Portland Trail Blazers||vs. NOR||W||24||27||47.1%||15|
|13||Golden State Warriors||20||29||40.8%||18|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||@ POR||L||13||38||25.5%||26|
After the jump: tonight's big games!
Tonight's Big Games:
- Denver Nuggets @ Charlotte Bobcats: this is a sure win for DEN, boo!
- Memphis Grizzlies @ Houston Rockets: you could make an argument for either team here, but rather the Rox lose
- Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic: Let's go Magic! (I've never said that in my life before)
- Sacramento Kings @ Utah Jazz: this is a must win
- New Jersey Nets @ Golden State Warriors: somehow I feel like the Nets win this one, boo!
- Portland Trail Blazers @ LA Clippers: Portland played last night, Clips could win here