Apr 8, 2012; San Antonio, TX, USA; Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward (20) makes a pass against San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili (20) during the second half at the AT&T Center. The Spurs won 114-104. Mandatory Credit: Soobum Im-US PRESSWIRE
Not a lot happening last night. The Warriors did their thing and the Mavs got another win because of it. Also, the Timberwolves were statistically eliminated from the playoffs.
Tonight, however, features 12 games, four of which are of huge significance to the Jazz and #playoffpush.
Click the jump to find all the errors in the compiled data.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||x||Oklahoma City Thunder||42||16||72.4%||--|
|2||x||San Antonio Spurs||41||16||71.9%||0.5|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||37||22||62.7%||5.5|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||36||23||61.0%||6.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||28||31||47.5%||14.5|
|13||o||Golden State Warriors||DAL||L||22||36||37.9%||20|
|15||o||New Orleans Hornets||16||42||27.6%||26|
While you were sleeping:
- Mavericks 112 - Warriors 103: Saw this coming. Warriors in a tie with the Pistons for 8th worst .
Tonight's Ultra Important Games:
- Jazz @ Hornets: Jazz need a win. Period.
- Suns @ Rockets: What helps more, here? I gotta say a Suns win.
- Nuggets @ Lakers: I know it hurts, but Go Lakers. Best I can find on Kobe's injury is "no timetable for return"
- Mavericks @ Trailblazers: Its official. LMA is done for the season.