Bit of a crazy first half of the week, in school. I apologize to everyone for messing up the Downbeat yesterday. Should be back to normal with it and these WYWS's from here until... well the PLAYOFFS!
I thoroughly enjoyed last night's win. I enjoyed not having to pay a whole lot of attention to it. I liked that we didn't have to have anxiety attacks over the Jazz not putting down a horrible team.
What made the win even better? Everything went right for the Jazz last night. Houston, Denver, and Phoenix all lost. This could be the break the Jazz need and they took advantage of it by doing their part. Now, the Jazz are positioned in the 8th seed with a half game lead on the Suns and Rockets.
The standings, WYWS, and the remaining schedules after the Jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||x||San Antonio Spurs||@SAC||W||45||16||73.8%||--|
|1||x||Oklahoma City Thunder||@PHX||W||45||17||72.6%||0.5|
|3||x||Los Angeles Lakers||@GSW||W||40||23||63.5%||6|
|4||x||Los Angeles Clippers||@DEN||W||39||23||62.9%||6.5|
|11||o||Portland Trail Blazers||UTA||L||28||35||44.4%||18|
|13||o||Golden State Warriors||LAL||L||22||39||36.1%||23|
|15||o||New Orleans Hornets||MEM||L||19||43||30.6%||26.5|
While you were sleeping:
- Jazz 112 - Rip City 91: Devin Harris. Three pointers.
- Rockets 110 - Mavs 117: The Rockets' slide continues
- Clippers 104 - Nuggets 98: Nuggs drop back to the 7th seed and are just 1 1/2 games ahead of the Jazz
- Thunder 109 - Suns 97: Who will stop James Harden?
Tonight's Important Games:
- Rockets @ Hornets: Are the Hornets done playing spoilers?
- Clippers @ Suns: Clippers could be the Jazz best friends after tonight