Something went right! The Pacers went into Houston on the back end of a b2b and got an overtime win. Maybe this is the nudge from the universe the Jazz need to win tonight in Portland? Of course, that Trailblazers team that we swore was tanking is now 5-5 in their last 10, so who knows?
Not much help anywhere else, especially in Orlando.
The standings and WYWS, after the jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||CHI||W||40||12||76.9%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||36||14||72.0%||2.5|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||GSW||W||33||20||62.3%||7.5|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||31||21||59.6%||8.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||MIN||W||25||28||47.2%||15.5|
|13||Golden State Warriors||@LAL||L||20||31||39.2%||18.5|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||@PHX||L||13||40||24.5%||26.5|
While you were sleeping:
The Good News!
- Pacers 104 - Rockets 102
The "It's so Bad I'm Mad" News:
- Hornets 75 - Suns 92
- Nuggets 104 - Magic 101
- Warriors 112 - Lakers 120
Tonight's Important Games:
- Jazz @ Trailblazers: The Jazz can help themselves out a lot by getting this win.
- Grizzlies @ Thunder: Grizz loss would move them to 3 losses closer to the Jazz.
- Clippers @ Mavericks: Win/ win here. Lets see how the Clipp's win streak goes away from home.
- Timberwolves @ Kings: Wolves need to win here so the Kings can keep up with Mark Jackson's masterful tanking.