APRIL. 18, 2011; Portland, OR, USA; Utah Jazz point guard Devin Harris (5) shoots the ball over Portland Trail Blazers point guard Jonny Flynn (3) during the first quarter of the game at the Rose Garden. Mandatory Credit: Steve Dykes-US PRESSWIRE
Nothing surprising happened last night, but there is some good news. The Thunder and Spurs are still fighting each other for the 1 seed and home court advantage through the Western Conference Finals. Why is this good? The Suns and Nuggets have a game remaining against the Spurs and Thunder, respectively. This means there is less of a chance of star players being rested, which could help the Jazz.
The Standings and a short WYWS, after the jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||x||San Antonio Spurs||LAL||W||46||16||74.2%||--|
|1||x||Oklahoma City Thunder||@SAC||W||46||17||73.0%||0.5|
|3||x||Los Angeles Lakers||@SAS||L||40||24||62.5%||7|
|4||x||Los Angeles Clippers||39||24||61.9%||7.5|
|11||o||Portland Trail Blazers||28||35||44.4%||18.5|
|13||o||Golden State Warriors||@DAL||L||22||40||35.5%||24|
|15||o||New Orleans Hornets||20||43||31.7%||26.5|
While you were sleeping:
- Lakers 97 - Spurs 121: The Return of Kobe game. How'd that work out?
- Thunder 103 - Kings 92: The Kings are out-tanking the Hornets
- Warriors 94 - Mavs 104: Double bad for the Jazz. Especially with the Cavs beating the Knicks.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Nuggets @ Suns: Early game on ESPN. Pay attention to this one.
- Mavs @ Bulls: Bulls trying to hold off the Heat for the 1 seed.
- Warriors @ Rockets: Auto win for the Rockets
- Magic @ Jazz: Look for Amar's preview this afternoon.
The Remaining Schedules: