Nothing surprising happened last night, but there is some good news. The Thunder and Spurs are still fighting each other for the 1 seed and home court advantage through the Western Conference Finals. Why is this good? The Suns and Nuggets have a game remaining against the Spurs and Thunder, respectively. This means there is less of a chance of star players being rested, which could help the Jazz.
The Standings and a short WYWS, after the jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||x||San Antonio Spurs||LAL||W||46||16||74.2%||--|
|1||x||Oklahoma City Thunder||@SAC||W||46||17||73.0%||0.5|
|3||x||Los Angeles Lakers||@SAS||L||40||24||62.5%||7|
|4||x||Los Angeles Clippers||39||24||61.9%||7.5|
|11||o||Portland Trail Blazers||28||35||44.4%||18.5|
|13||o||Golden State Warriors||@DAL||L||22||40||35.5%||24|
|15||o||New Orleans Hornets||20||43||31.7%||26.5|
While you were sleeping:
- Lakers 97 - Spurs 121: The Return of Kobe game. How'd that work out?
- Thunder 103 - Kings 92: The Kings are out-tanking the Hornets
- Warriors 94 - Mavs 104: Double bad for the Jazz. Especially with the Cavs beating the Knicks.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Nuggets @ Suns: Early game on ESPN. Pay attention to this one.
- Mavs @ Bulls: Bulls trying to hold off the Heat for the 1 seed.
- Warriors @ Rockets: Auto win for the Rockets
- Magic @ Jazz: Look for Amar's preview this afternoon.
The Remaining Schedules: