Game 66: Portland Trail Blazers (28-37, Road: 8-24) @ Utah Jazz (35-30, Home: 24-8)
Yeah, I called the five game win streak to end the season and SURGE into the playoffs. You guys remember that, right? Anyway, tonight is fan appreciation night and the last game of the regular season. And it's against the Blazers. We have to win.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (POR) is supposed to undergo right hip surgery and out
- Nicolas Batum (POR) has left quadriceps tendinitis, and is questionable for tonight
- Jamal Crawford (POR) has right knee tendinitis, and is questionable for tonight
- Joel Przybilla (POR) has bronchitis, and is questionable for tonight
- Elliot Williams (POR) had left shoulder surgery, and will miss the rest of the season
- Shawne Williams (POR) has a sprained left shoulder, and left foot surgery, and will miss the rest of the season
- Portland waived Greg Oden on March 15th this year, poor kid
- Raja Bell (UTA) is practicing and theoretically available, but did not play last game
- C.J. Miles (UTA) is still out with a strained left calf
- Earl Watson (UTA) is still out and need right knee surgery
- So expect Wesley Matthews to shoot a lot tonight, again.
- Trail Blazers vs Jazz coverage
- Trail Blazers vs Jazz preview
- Blazer's Edge