April 4, 2012; Salt Lake City, UT, USA; Utah Jazz point guard Earl Watson (11) looks to pass from under the basket during the second half against the Phoenix Suns at Energy Solutions Arena. The Suns defeated the Jazz 107-105. Mandatory Credit: Russ Isabella-US PRESSWIRE
Very Eastern Conference centered night last night. Only one Western Conference game was played, in fact both TNT games were EC teams- which is odd. Because of this, I'm going to post the standings for the lottery teams so that we can get a better look of where the Warriors stand in all of this.
The Kings loss last night definitely helps out in keeping the Warriors in that 8-9 spot.
Lottery standings and WYWS after the Jump.
|Lottery Standings - While You Were Sleeping|
|3||New Orleans Hornets||14||40||25.9%||6|
|4||New Jersey Nets||19||37||33.9%||10|
|9||Golden State Warriors||21||32||39.6%||13.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||26||29||47.3%||17.5|
While you were sleeping:
The Agonizingly Bad:
- Wizards 94 - Pistons 99: We need the Pistons to lose to hold that gap with the Warriors
Tonight's Super-Duper Mega Important Games:
- Warriors @ Jazz: Yes a win hurts the lotto standings, but the Jazz HAVE to get this win or you may as well say bye-bye to any playoff hopes.
- Grizzlies @ Miami: The Grizzlies have a really rough schedule to finish the season
- Suns @ Nuggets: I have no idea which is better. I'm leaning toward a Nuggets loss.
- Rockets @ Lakers: Go Lakers!... I just threw up a little.