Very Eastern Conference centered night last night. Only one Western Conference game was played, in fact both TNT games were EC teams- which is odd. Because of this, I'm going to post the standings for the lottery teams so that we can get a better look of where the Warriors stand in all of this.
The Kings loss last night definitely helps out in keeping the Warriors in that 8-9 spot.
Lottery standings and WYWS after the Jump.
|Lottery Standings - While You Were Sleeping|
|3||New Orleans Hornets||14||40||25.9%||6|
|4||New Jersey Nets||19||37||33.9%||10|
|9||Golden State Warriors||21||32||39.6%||13.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||26||29||47.3%||17.5|
While you were sleeping:
The Agonizingly Bad:
- Wizards 94 - Pistons 99: We need the Pistons to lose to hold that gap with the Warriors
Tonight's Super-Duper Mega Important Games:
- Warriors @ Jazz: Yes a win hurts the lotto standings, but the Jazz HAVE to get this win or you may as well say bye-bye to any playoff hopes.
- Grizzlies @ Miami: The Grizzlies have a really rough schedule to finish the season
- Suns @ Nuggets: I have no idea which is better. I'm leaning toward a Nuggets loss.
- Rockets @ Lakers: Go Lakers!... I just threw up a little.