No Devin, that's the Spurs. Raise all of your fingers. There, that's the Jazz.
The Prodigal Punk returns.
I take one day in which to cram three family birthdays, and look what happens. The whole conference has gone crazy. Dallas is looking like the Jazz, going 4-6 in their last 10. The Lakers lose to the Rockets, in L.A., then go to Phoenix and get the snot beat out of them. Its the Western Conference Playoff Race!
Still, the Jazz are only a game and a half out of 6th place. Famous last words.
The standings, some pictures, and WYWS, after the Jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||San Antonio Spurs||39||14||73.6%||--|
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||40||15||72.7%||--|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||@PHX||L||35||20||63.6%||6|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||SAC||W||33||22||60.0%||6.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||@MIL||L||26||30||46.4%||14|
|13||Golden State Warriors||DEN||W||22||33||40.0%||18|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||MIN||W||15||41||26.8%||25.5|
While you were sleeping:
- Mavericks 89 - Grizzlies 94: I'm calling this good. Maybe the Mavs continue their slide?
- Kings 94 - Clippers 109: This keeps more cushion between the Kings and Warriors in Lotto Race '12
- Nuggets 97 - Warriors 112: Wow. This is double great for the Jazz.
The "Momma, There Goes That Bad":
- Lakers 105 - Suns 125: The universe is always finding ways for the Lakers to screw the Jazz. This makes twice, in as many nights.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Jazz @ Spurs: Early tip so the Spurs can get to bed in time for Matlock. Right after they run over the Jazz with their Rascals.
- Rockets @ Kings: Not holding my breath here, but you never know with the Kings.