Apr 8, 2012; San Antonio, TX, USA; Utah Jazz guard C.J. Miles (34) has his knee looked at by a trainer during the first half against the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center. Mandatory Credit: Soobum Im-US PRESSWIRE
Western Conference Round-up: While you were sleeping April 8th
|Western Conference - While you were sleeping April 8th|
|1||x||San Antonio Spurs||vs. UTA||W||40||14||74.1%||--|
|2||y||Oklahoma City Thunder||vs. TOR||W||41||15||73.2%||--|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||35||22||61.4%||6.5|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||34||22||60.7%||7|
|6||Houston Rockets||@ SAC||W||31||25||55.4%||10|
|10||Utah Jazz||@ SAS||L||29||28||50.9%||12.5|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||27||30||47.4%||14.5|
|13||Golden State Warriors||22||33||40.0%||18.5|
|14||Sacramento Kings||vs. HOU||L||19||38||33.3%||22.5|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||15||41||26.8%||26|
Legend: y = wins division, x = playoff seed
Yeah, was not so busy last night. Tonight is going to be a lot more busy.
- LA Lakers @ New Orleans Hornets -- this game is big for basketball reasons
- LA Clippers @ Memphis Grizzlies -- Memphis is surging right now
- Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets -- Let's go Warriors (?)
- Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves -- Wolves need this
- San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz -- Caan Wee doo eet?
- Houston Rockets @ Trail Blazers -- Blazers spoilers again?