NBA Regular Season Game #27:
Utah Jazz (6-20) @ Miami Heat (17-6)
We just need to make a quick trade for Paul Millsap, and everything will be better ....
Basics you need to know:
- Miami is really good on defense, and they cause the most turn overs in the league
- Their offense wants to counter attack after turn overs
- Almost everyone on their team can make open three pointers
- Their defense and offense are both Top 10, and have a margin of victory of +7.0 in ppg, and +7.6 in Off/Def RTG
- LeBron James can beat teams by himself
- Utah has caught fire of late with all of our wins
- The team is finally healthy, and that has improved rotations
- Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams are having good comeback years, oh btw, they are both in contract years. What a co-incidence!
- Trey Burke makes everything better
- Enes Kanter is in a funk
- The local Heat announcers are worse than the Jazz
Yikes, good thing our bench is so strong.