When: 7:00pm MT
Where: Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City, UT
TV: Root Sports / NBA League Pass
Radio: 1280 The Zone / NBA Gametime App / Official Utah Jazz App
The bad guys: Brewhoop (Actually, they're pretty cool)
What to watch for:
- LARRY SANDERS! is back. Against the Lakers he managed 7pts, 11rbd, 5ast (!), and 4bs. Watch the Sanders/Favors matchup.
- Brandon Knight went HAM on the Lakers for 37 points. Don't expect that again, but watch the Knight/Burke matchup.
- Caron Butler is kinda like their Richard Jefferson. Like, when they used to have Richard Jefferson.
- This game will likely feel similar to the Bobcats game. Slow grind.
- No John Henson for the Bucks
- The bench battle: Mayo/Burks
- Ilyasova could be a problem for Marvin in the starting lineup.
- This is our first chance to see the Greek Freak, Giannis Antetokounmpo. He will guard Gordon Hayward
- Drink every time Boler/Harpring mention how difficult it is to say Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Drink every time they mess up Alec (Alex) and Burke/ Burks (Don't do this. You will surely perish).
- Caron Butler vs Richard Jefferson. Pure, unadulterated, delicious vetzzzz ecstasy.