- Suns limped into this game missing two of their best players (Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe)
- The Suns were on the back end of 4 games in 3 nights and played the Timberwolves last night
- Derrick Favors started for the 2nd time after returning from his injury
- The Jazz add 1 to the win column; for good or bad
- Whether it was tired legs, a lack of star power, or good defense by the Jazz, the Suns managed to shoot just 39% shooting for the game and just 31% 3pfg
- Derek Favors continues to look like the best player on the Jazz's roster. Tonight Fav finished with 15/7/2/2 in 26 minutes.
- Matt Harpring doesn't believe in tanking because Alex Len was the 5th pick in the draft this year.
What might have been:
- R.I.P. Gordon Hayward's triple-double. GH finished with 17/10/9, but sat with around 5:00 to go, as the Jazz were up 15+.
- Alec ends his 3 game streak of 20+ pts off the bench, with 15/3/2/1. He went 5-5 from the line.
- Enes ended his post All-Star game tear with just 2 points. He played 15:40.
For those lamenting Gordon's triple-double:
If you hear "Jerry would have sat him":
I'm not making this a "Ty is a bad coach thing," but let the kids have something. Basketball gods know Gordon could use the boost.
Savor it, Dunkers. Drink it in. Relish it, because the Jazz leave for a 6 game road trip starting at Cleveland. See you on Friday, Jazz fans.