So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- The Grizzlies beat the Trail Blazers, and are still in the hunt for the Warriors
- The Warriors won, again, and beat the Mavericks -- who are now 3.0 games behind them.
- The Celtics lost to the Pacers, understandable, but not good as they are now tied with the Jazz at 9.0 games behind the Bucks
- The Kings lost to the Pistons, and are also now tied with the Jazz at 9.0 behind
- ... so LAL, UTA, BOS, and SAC are all tied
- The Bucks lost to the Timberwolves. Hooray?
Movers and Shakers:
- Yeah, four teams are tied now: LAL, UTA, BOS, SAC. Fun.
- Golden State keeps winning. Boo!
- Memphis is on a roll right now and have moved up to 7th in the Western Conference!
The Big Board:
|Record||Last 10||Remaining||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||51||20%||0.0||3||7||30%||18||9||5||East 15||1||@ MIN||L|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||48||24%||2.5||0||10||0%||19||11||5||East 14||2||vs SAC|
|3||Orlando Magic||19||46||29%||5.5||4||6||40%||17||11||3||East 13||3||vs DEN|
|4||Los Angeles Lakers||22||42||34%||9.0||4||6||40%||18||10||5||West 15||4|
|5||Utah Jazz||22||42||34%||9.0||3||7||30%||18||13||4||West 14||4||vs DAL|
|6||Sacramento Kings||22||42||34%||9.0||4||6||40%||18||12||4||West 13||4||@ DET||L||@ PHI|
|7||Boston Celtics||22||42||34%||9.0||3||7||30%||18||12||5||East 12||4||@ IND||L||vs NYK|
|8||Cleveland Cavaliers||24||40||38%||11.0||3||7||30%||18||12||6||East 11||8||@ PHX|
|9||New York Knicks||25||40||38%||11.5||4||6||40%||17||11||7||East 10||9||3*||@ BOS|
|10||Detroit Pistons||25||39||39%||12.0||3||7||30%||18||10||6||East 9||10||vs SAC||W||@ TOR|
|11||New Orleans Pelicans||26||37||41%||13.5||3||7||30%||19||9||4||West 12||11||vs MEM|
|12||Denver Nuggets||27||36||43%||14.5||2||8||20%||19||10||3||West 11||12||4*||@ ORL|
|13||Atlanta Hawks||27||35||44%||15.0||2||8||20%||20||13||6||East 8|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||30||34||47%||17.0||6||4||60%||18||13||7||East 7||@ WAS|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||32||31||51%||19.5||7||3||70%||19||14||6||West 10||13||vs MIL||W|
|16||Brooklyn Nets||32||30||52%||20.0||7||3||70%||20||16||9||East 6||1*||@ MIA|
|17||Phoenix Suns||36||27||57%||23.5||4||6||40%||19||13||7||West 9||14||vs CLE|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||38||27||58%||24.5||6||4||60%||17||13||6||West 8||@ GSW||L||@ UTA|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||37||26||59%||24.5||7||3||70%||19||13||5||West 7||vs POR||W||@ NOP|
|20||Golden State Warriors||41||24||63%||27.5||8||2||80%||17||13||8||West 6||2*||vs DAL||W||@ LAC|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st round picks|
Everyone, almost, plays. The only ones who don't are MIL, LAL, ATL, and MIN.
- SAC @ PHI -- Kings are on a crazy road trip, but these two teams really don't want to win. It'll be . . . fun.
- DEN @ ORL -- If everyone was healthy, this should be a blowout
- DAL @ UTA -- Big game, Dallas just got wiped by Golden State, and have to fly in to face us. PLUS they are more beat up than we are. So, this is one of those games we should lose but hopefully don't screw it up
- BOS @ NYK --
This is going to be a tough one for Robert Parish as he faces up and coming bigman Patrick Ewing.Wait, wrong era.
- CLE @ PHX -- It would be nice for the Suns to win a game for once, but Cleveland isn't going to make it easy
- DET @ TOR -- Toronto has dropped some games of late, but Detroit is still a mess. In other news, the Pistons could go to this game by bus, with how close these cities are.
- NOP @ MEM -- It's important for Memphis to keep winning, and the Pelicans are not a very hot team right now.
- CHA @ WAS -- Best divisional rivalry ever?
- BKN @ MIA -- This will be a big test for the Nets
- GSW @ LAC -- If there was ever a chance for MEM and PHX and DAL to gain some ground it should be tonight!
Go Grizz, Mavs, Suns, and boo to the Warriors!