So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- The Lakers lost to the Thunder, and now are in a three-way tie with us, and Boston for fourth.
- The Schedule was Meh tonight.
Movers and Shakers:
- The Lakers, Jazz, and Boston are all tied at 9.0 games behind the Bucks.
- The Kings are 1.0 games behind LAL/UTA/BOS
- Still not out of the woods, we have the Cleveland and Detroit being 3.0 games back of us too
The Big Board:
|Record||Last 10||Remaining||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||52||20%||0.0||3||7||30%||17||7||5||East 15||1||@ ATL||L|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||49||23%||2.5||0||10||0%||18||11||5||East 14||2||vs IND|
|3||Orlando Magic||19||47||29%||5.5||3||7||30%||16||11||3||East 13||3||vs WAS|
|4||Utah Jazz||22||43||34%||9.0||3||7||30%||17||13||4||West 15||4||vs LAC|
|5||Boston Celtics||22||43||34%||9.0||3||7||30%||17||12||5||East 12||4||vs PHX|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||22||43||34%||9.0||3||7||30%||17||10||5||West 14||4||@ OKC||L||@ SAS|
|7||Sacramento Kings||23||42||35%||10.0||4||6||40%||17||12||4||West 13||7|
|8||Cleveland Cavaliers||25||40||38%||12.0||3||7||30%||17||12||6||East 11||8||@ GSW|
|9||Detroit Pistons||25||40||38%||12.0||2||8||20%||17||10||6||East 10||9|
|10||New York Knicks||26||40||39%||12.5||4||6||40%||16||11||7||East 9||10||3*|
|11||New Orleans Pelicans||26||38||41%||13.5||3||7||30%||18||9||4||West 12||11||vs POR|
|12||Denver Nuggets||28||36||44%||15.5||2||8||20%||18||10||3||West 11||12||4*||@ MIA|
|13||Atlanta Hawks||28||35||44%||16.0||3||7||30%||19||11||4||East 8||vs MIL||W|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||31||34||48%||18.0||6||4||60%||17||13||7||East 7||vs MIN|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||32||31||51%||20.0||7||3||70%||19||14||6||West 10||13||@ CHA|
|16||Brooklyn Nets||33||30||52%||21.0||8||2||80%||19||16||9||East 6||1*|
|17||Phoenix Suns||36||28||56%||23.5||3||7||30%||18||13||7||West 9||14||@ BOS|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||39||27||59%||25.5||6||4||60%||16||13||6||West 8|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||38||26||59%||25.5||7||3||70%||18||13||5||West 7||@ TOR|
|20||Golden State Warriors||41||25||62%||27.5||8||2||80%||16||13||8||West 6||2*||vs CLE|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st round picks|
LOTS OF GAMES TONIGHT!
- IND @ PHI -- expect Philly to lose their 19th game in a row
- WAS @ ORL -- I also expect the Magic to lose again here
- LAC @ UTA -- we should keep up with the neighbors with a loss tonight
- PHX @ BOS -- hopefully Phoenix wins, even if that means the Celtics keep stride with us
- LAL @ SAS -- Lakers with a rare back-to-back game here, and play in Texas against the Spurs, so, loss
- POR @ NOP -- duh, on who is going to win
- DEN @ MIA -- same here
- MIN @ CHA -- a rare game where two boring teams that no one cares about play each other. They are 14th and 15th in these standings, but because of the conferences they play in, one of them is the 6th seed and in the playoffs
- MEM @ TOR -- this is a tough one, but hope the Grizz do it. This used to be part of that Vancouver / Toronto rivalry way back when
- CLE @ GSW -- BOOOOOoooOooo!!!
At this stage we can't hope for the teams ahead of us in the tank to win every game, especially when they have really tough games ahead of them on the schedule. We have to pick our poison on what we want to happen each night.