So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- UTA @ MEM -- The Jazz lost, and the Grizzlies won! Hooray!
- MIA @ BOS -- The Celtics won, wow!!
- IND @ NYK -- The Knicks won? I guess that's good, because Denver owns their pick, which would then go to Orlando, but still. They were almost worst than us for a few weeks.
- SAS @ LAL -- Lakers lost, and they are 1.0 games back from us, and tied with the Celtics now for 5th worst.
- MIN @ DAL -- The Timberwolves won, and beat the Mavericks, which sucks, because Dallas could have gotten much closer to GSW with a win than a loss. *duh*
- CHI @ PHI -- The 76ers lost, duh. This is so meh at this point.
- ORL @ PHX -- The Suns won, but they can't really help us as they are 3.5 games back still with the win, and the Magic lost, but we can't really catch them as they are 3.0 games ahead of us. So this is why this is 'meh'.
- DET @ DEN -- The Pistons lost to the Nuggets. They're playing poorly right now, we'll face them in a bit, and most likely beat them. They are on a long road trip.
- TOR @ NOP -- The Pelicans lost, we'll probably beat them too one of the two times we play them going down the stretch.
- CHA @ BKN -- The Nets won, so, Deron Williams > Al Jefferson, I presume.
Movers and Shakers:
- Utah is now the sole team that's at #4
- The Lakers and Celtics are now tied for #5
- The Pelicans and Knicks flipped, so, big whoop -- NYK doesn't even have a pick this year
- The hottest teams right now are the Nets, Grizzlies, Warriors, Timberwolves, and Knicks
- The coldest teams are the 76ers who have lost so many games in a row, they are losing games they won in previous seasons now, and the Jazz, who are 1-9 in the last 10. WOO!
|Record||Last 10||Remaining||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||55||19%||0.0||2||8||20%||14||5||4||East 15||1||@ GSW|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||53||22%||2.0||0||10||0%||14||10||5||East 14||2||vs CHI||L|
|3||Orlando Magic||19||50||28%||5.5||2||8||20%||13||9||3||East 13||3||@ PHX||L|
|4||Utah Jazz||22||47||32%||8.5||1||9||10%||13||12||4||West 15||4||@ MEM||L|
|5||Los Angeles Lakers||22||45||33%||9.5||3||7||30%||15||10||5||West 14||5||vs SAS||L|
|6||Boston Celtics||23||46||33%||9.5||3||7||30%||13||9||5||East 12||5||vs MIA||W|
|7||Sacramento Kings||24||44||35%||11.0||4||6||40%||14||11||4||West 13||7|
|8||Detroit Pistons||25||42||37%||12.5||2||8||20%||15||9||6||East 11||8||@ DEN||L|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||26||42||38%||13.0||4||6||40%||14||11||6||East 10||9||vs OKC|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans||27||40||40%||14.5||4||6||40%||15||8||3||West 12||10||vs TOR||L|
|11||New York Knicks||28||40||41%||15.0||7||3||70%||14||10||6||East 9||11||3*||vs IND||W|
|12||Denver Nuggets||31||37||46%||18.0||6||4||60%||14||8||2||West 11||12||4*||vs DET||W|
|13||Atlanta Hawks||31||35||47%||19.0||5||5||50%||16||9||4||East 8|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||33||36||48%||19.5||6||4||60%||13||9||6||East 7||@ BKN||L|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||34||32||52%||22.0||7||3||70%||16||11||5||West 10||13||@ DAL||W||@ HOU|
|16||Brooklyn Nets||35||31||53%||23.0||8||2||80%||16||14||9||East 6||1*||vs CHA||W|
|17||Phoenix Suns||39||29||57%||26.0||5||5||50%||14||10||5||West 9||14||vs ORL||W|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||41||28||59%||27.5||5||5||50%||13||11||5||West 8||vs MIN||L|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||40||27||60%||27.5||8||2||80%||15||11||3||West 7||vs UTA||W|
|20||Golden State Warriors||43||26||62%||29.5||7||3||70%||13||11||6||West 6||2*||vs MIL|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
Because of March Madness there are only a few games on tonight:
- MIL @ GSW -- Guess who's going to win this one?
- OKC @ CLE -- The Cavs are in the middle of the middle of the lotto right now, and shut down Kyrie Irving for the rest of the season. It'll be fun to see how high they can go in these tankings.
- MIN @ HOU -- The T-Wolves are in much the same situation, but in the West, so it's a more dire situation. Direwolves. Or something.
Because I intend to give great NBA Draft coverage to the readers of this site I will be watching the NCAA games tonight. Go Jazz. Er, future Jazz once-in-a-generation players.