So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- POR @ ORL -- Orlando won, crazy. I know.
- NYK @ LAL -- Los Angeles won, also crazy. They killed New York.
- TOR @ CLE -- Cleveland won, keeping them out of our hair, which is important because without Kyrie Irving they could easily take a big slide
- OKC @ DAL -- Dallas also won, woo!
- Nothing was "meh" either!
Movers and Shakers:
- Dallas jumps over Phoenix for that last playoff spot in the West by 0.5 games, and is now 1.5 games behind Golden State
- Memphis is also 1.5 games behind Golden State
- Los Angeles and Boston are no longer tied for 5th worst
- Peter Novak is really sexy, not really related to March 25th or anything, but just wanted you guys and gals to know.
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||58||18%||0.0||1||9||10%||11||0||2||4||East 15||1|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||56||21%||2.0||0||10||0%||11||2||3||8||East 14||2|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||20||52||28%||6.5||1||9||10%||10||0||1||6||East 13||3||vs POR||W|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||48||32%||10.0||2||8||20%||11||0||2||9||West 14||4||vs MEM|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||47||33%||10.5||3||7||30%||12||2||4||6||East 12||5||vs TOR|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||24||46||34%||11.5||3||7||30%||12||2||3||8||West 15||6||vs NYK||W|
|7||Sacramento Kings||25||45||36%||12.5||4||6||40%||12||0||2||8||West 13||7||vs NYK|
|8||Detroit Pistons||26||44||37%||13.5||2||8||20%||12||3||5||7||East 11||8||vs CLE|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||28||44||39%||14.5||4||6||40%||10||3||5||9||East 10||9||vs TOR||W||@ DET|
|10||New York Knicks *3||29||42||41%||16.0||8||2||80%||11||1||2||6||East 9||11||@ LAL||L||@ SAC|
|11||New Orleans Pelicans||30||40||43%||17.5||7||3||70%||12||2||3||5||West 12||10||vs LAC|
|12||Atlanta Hawks *1||31||38||45%||19.0||5||5||50%||13||3||5||8||East 8||@ MIN|
|13||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||39||45%||19.0||5||5||50%||11||1||1||6||West 11||12||@ SAS|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||34||37||48%||21.0||6||4||60%||11||5||6||8||East 7||vs BKN|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||34||35||49%||22.0||4||6||40%||13||2||4||8||West 10||13||vs ATL|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||37||32||54%||25.0||7||3||70%||13||3||8||11||East 6||@ CHA|
|17||Phoenix Suns||42||29||59%||29.0||6||4||60%||11||0||3||6||West 9||14||@ WAS|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||43||29||60%||29.5||7||3||70%||10||1||4||7||West 9||vs OKC||W|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||42||28||60%||29.5||8||2||80%||12||2||3||9||West 7|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||44||27||62%||31.0||7||3||70%||11||1||4||9||West 6|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
So few games tonight, which means they'll all be playing on Wednesday methinks.... (I could just look at the schedule, but no, I want it to be a surprise.)
- MEM @ UTA -- This is a big game, we need to lose, right? Sorry Trey Burke.
- TOR @ BOS -- Boston is right on our heels, and the Raptors are good. So, bad luck for us.
- NYK @ SAC -- New York continues their long road trip, and played last night. Can they lose again?
- CLE @ DET -- This is a match up against the #8 and #9 seeds in the lotto. Only 1.0 games are between them.
- LAC @ NOP -- New Orleans is 7-3 in their last 10, but LA is out for blood.
- ATL @ MIN -- This is a match up with the #12 and #15 seeds by record, but Minny is a lotto team, and Atlanta is not, despite Minny being 3.0 games ahead in the standings.
- DEN @ SAS -- Denver is no match for San Antonio
- BKN @ CHA -- Two East playoff teams go at it again, 4.0 games between the two.
- PHX @ WAS -- If Phoenix is going to strike, it has to be now while Golden State doesn't play any games.
I am interested to see what we do without Alec Burks for another game. And New York holds more of our fate than we care to admit.