So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- No one got stabbed
- LAL @ MIL -- LA lost, Milwaukee won, so that sucks.
- PHI @ HOU -- Philly lost, so bad.
- LAC @ DAL -- Dallas lost too, it looks like they're not going to catch GSW.
- POR @ ATL -- Trail Blazers won, so, well, I guess that's good because it puts some space between them and the Dubs.
Movers and Shakers:
- Philly now has lost the most games in a row, ever: 26
- MIL won, while PHI lost, so now there's only 1.0 games between these two teams
- LAL lost, they are only 1.0 games behind BOS, 1.5 games behind UTA
- PHX and DAL switched again, 0.5 games between the two
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||58||19%||0.0||2||8||20%||10||0||1||3||East 15||1||vs LAL||W|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||57||21%||1.0||0||10||0%||10||2||3||8||East 14||2||@ HOU||L|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||20||52||28%||6.0||1||9||10%||10||0||1||6||East 13||3||vs CHA|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||49||32%||9.0||2||8||20%||10||0||2||8||West 14||4||@ NOP|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||48||32%||9.5||3||7||30%||11||2||4||6||East 12||5||@ TOR|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||24||47||34%||10.5||3||7||30%||11||1||2||7||West 15||6||@ MIL||L||@ MIN|
|7||Sacramento Kings||25||46||35%||11.5||3||7||30%||11||0||1||7||West 13||7||@ OKC|
|8||Detroit Pistons||26||45||37%||12.5||2||8||20%||11||3||4||6||East 11||8||vs MIA|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||29||44||40%||14.5||5||5||50%||9||3||4||8||East 10||9||@ BKN|
|10||New York Knicks *3||30||42||42%||16.0||8||2||80%||10||1||1||5||East 9||11||@ PHX|
|11||New Orleans Pelicans||31||40||44%||17.5||7||3||70%||11||2||3||5||West 12||10||vs UTA|
|12||Atlanta Hawks *1||31||40||44%||17.5||5||5||50%||11||3||5||7||East 8||vs POR||L|
|13||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||40||44%||18.0||5||5||50%||10||1||1||6||West 11||12||vs SAS|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||35||37||49%||21.0||6||4||60%||10||5||6||7||East 7||@ ORL|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||35||35||50%||22.0||5||5||50%||12||2||4||7||West 10||13||vs LAL|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||37||33||53%||24.0||7||3||70%||12||3||8||10||East 6||vs CLE|
|17||Dallas Mavericks||43||30||59%||28.5||6||4||60%||9||1||4||7||West 9||14||vs LAC||L|
|18||Phoenix Suns||43||29||60%||29.0||6||4||60%||10||0||3||6||West 8||vs NYK|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||43||28||61%||29.5||8||2||80%||11||1||2||8||West 7||@ GSW|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||44||27||62%||30.5||7||3||70%||11||1||4||9||West 6||vs MEM|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME TONIGHT!
- CHA @ ORL -- Big Al should handle things as Orlando looks for another loss.
- UTA @ NOP -- New Orleans is running things right now, and Utah is a bad road team.
- BOS @ TOR -- Toronto doesn't want to drop in the standings, and Boston is not winning a lot, so....
- LAL @ MIN -- Los Angeles lost last night, and will try to do the same tonight, doing it against a .500 team.
- SAC @ OKC -- Sacramento will lose here as well. It's wrong to expect them to beat the Thunder.
- MIA @ DET -- Detroit used to be a good team. And this year are playing their players like they are a good team.
- CLE @ BKN -- This would have been a good match-up if everyone was healthy. But that's not the case. Brooklyn is rolling right now, and Cleveland will try to get more ping pong balls.
- NYK @ PHX -- This would have been on NBC back in 1994. It's 2014 now. Times have changed. Go Phoenix!
- SAS @ DEN -- Denver is hanging onto one of the last lotto spots for some reason. They love mediocrity almost as much as we do. And the Spurs are really good.
- MEM @ GSW -- And this is the big match-up for tonight. Only 1.0 games separate these two teams. After tonight they could be tied.
This could be one of the worst nights of the season, with the 6 teams directly behind Utah all losing, and the Dubs extending their lead over their next closest opponents.