So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- MIA @ MIL -- Milwaukee lost, which is awesome because . . .
- DET @ PHI -- Detroit lost to Philly, how crazy!
- I guess for tonight the SAC @ DAL game where Sacramento loses is bad. But it's not THAT bad. It's still not great. Couldn't both teams win?
- ATL @ WIZ -- Atlanta lost, and I think I under-estimated how good D.C. would be this year.
- NOP @ SAS -- The Spurs beat New Orleans. I just feel bad that NOP is even in the South West division. They should be in the South East. Same with Memphis.
Movers and Shakers:
- Philly won a game, and avoided making history. Or well, even more history than they had already made.
- Nothing else happened. No changes in standings or anything.
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||59||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||9||0||1||3||East 15||1||vs MIA||L|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||16||57||22%||2.0||1||9||10%||9||2||2||7||East 14||2||vs DET||W|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||21||52||29%||7.0||2||8||20%||9||0||1||5||East 13||3||vs TOR|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||50||32%||9.0||1||9||10%||9||0||2||7||West 15||4||@ OKC|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||49||32%||9.5||2||8||20%||10||2||4||6||East 12||5||vs CHI|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||24||48||33%||10.5||3||7||30%||10||1||2||6||West 14||6||vs PHX|
|7||Sacramento Kings||25||48||34%||11.0||3||7||30%||9||0||1||6||West 13||7||@ DAL||L|
|8||Detroit Pistons||26||47||36%||12.0||2||8||20%||9||2||3||5||East 11||8||@ PHI||L|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||29||45||39%||14.5||5||5||50%||8||3||4||7||East 10||9||vs IND|
|10||New York Knicks *3||30||43||41%||16.0||7||3||70%||9||1||1||4||East 9||10||@ GSW|
|11||Atlanta Hawks *1||31||41||43%||17.5||4||6||40%||10||3||5||7||East 8||@ WIZ||L|
|12||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||41||44%||18.0||5||5||50%||9||1||1||6||West 12||11|
|13||New Orleans Pelicans||32||41||44%||18.0||6||4||60%||9||1||2||4||West 11||12||@ SAS||L|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||35||38||48%||21.0||6||4||60%||9||4||5||6||East 7|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||36||35||51%||23.0||5||5||50%||11||2||3||6||West 10||13||@ BKN|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||38||33||54%||25.0||7||3||70%||11||3||7||9||East 6||vs MIN|
|17||Dallas Mavericks||44||30||59%||29.5||6||4||60%||8||1||3||6||West 9||14||vs SAC||W|
|18||Memphis Grizzlies||43||29||60%||29.5||7||3||70%||10||1||2||7||West 8||@ POR|
|19||Phoenix Suns||44||29||60%||30.0||8||2||80%||9||0||2||5||West 7||@ LAL|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||45||27||63%||31.5||7||3||70%||10||1||4||8||West 6||vs NYK|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
Eight games to care about tonight, and most likely a lot of bad things happening for us.
- TOR @ ORL -- This should be a tough game for the Raptors to lose
- UTA @ OKC -- This should be a tough game for the Thunder to lose, we hope
- CHI @ BOS -- The Bull are running things right now
- PHX @ LAL -- See a pattern here with the teams bunched up in our neighborhood?
- IND @ CLE -- Pacers should roll
- NYK @ GSW -- The Dubs finally play a game after all that rest, and face NY in Game 4 of their 5 game in seven nights road trip
- MIN @ BKN -- Why is Minny even trying now? Pride? #PlayoffPush?
- MEM @ POR -- Another tough game for Memphis, can they beat the Trail Blazers in their gym?
Well, if we can learn anything from the Sixers, it's that anything is possible on any given night of the NBA.