The Jazz scored 9 points in the first quarter. They were down big. They made a few runs, but were always more than an arms reach away. Richard Jefferson had a solid second quarter. Enes Kanter hustled hard on the glass all game long. Alec Burks returned to action and looked bad, and then good, and then average. Tyrone Corbin emptied the bench in the fourth and some guys who weren't getting any burn at all got a chance to play.
|13||John Lucas III||5||3||0||0||0||0||3||1||1||100.0%||3.00|
- No one got hurt
- The Jazz didn't roll over (kinda)
- The guys did okay from the line, 18/24, and that's 75.0 ft%
- The defense was awful, and OKC shot 55.4 fg% for the game
- OKC also went 11/18 from downtown -- that has to be something that improves
- The announcers? Are we allowed to be critical of them too? Matt Harpring quoted Kevin Durant has having three different heights during this game.
Utah plays tomorrow at home, hosting the New York Knicks to end the month of March.