The Philadelphia 76ers finished the season 19-63, the second worst record in the league. As a direct result, they have the second most ping-pong balls for today's NBA Draft lottery. In order to get a little more information on the Sixers we're going to Jam with LibertyBallers.com editor Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin)!
Philly has a 19.9% shot at the top pick, so let's get Jammin'!
1. My team is only in the lottery this year because of __________, ________ , and __________ .
Michael: ...they wanted to be there, since the franchise has no interest in mediocrity.
2. If we were drafting based on need, the top player on our draft board would be _________ .
Michael: Andrew Wiggins.
3. Historically the lotto has been _____ to my franchise.
Michael: Pretty okay!
4. Our team deserves a Top 3 pick because __________ .
Michael: The Sixers lost 26 games in a row and nobody wants this more.
5. Our team deserves the #1 pick because ___________ .
Michael: Come on, the Bucks? Give it give it give it.
Thanks Michael, and best of luck to your Philadelphia 76ers!