Russ Isabella-US PRESSWIRE
NBA Preseason 2012-2013, Game 6:
Los Angeles Clippers (2-2) @ Utah Jazz (3-2)
Clippers Injuries --
- Chauncey Billups (PG), OUT -- Chauncey is still taking it easy after Achilles surgery
- Trey Thompkins (PF), OUT -- bum knee, hope he get well soon
- Lamar Odom (PF), OUT -- ???
- Grant Hill (SF), OUT -- ??
- Hill / Odom --> I really don't know, they were out last game and I don't think there was a 'medical' reason, just like -- "hey, you guys are vets, chill for a bit."
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG), OUT -- Earl is running again, and that means the surgery was a success, but he's still rehabing it
- Mo Williams (PG), GTD -- Adductor strain caused him to sit out two games
- Jamaal Tinsley (PG), GTD -- suffering post-surg from wisdom tooth removal
- Derrick Favors (PF-C), GTD -- Knee bruise
- Raja Bell (SG), Not with team -- he's really killing it in Guitar Hero though
The Jazz need better PG play, and if Earl, Jamaal and Mo both are still out then the advantage has to go with LAC.