I'm not going to go into full details about this stuff because, well, I don't have a lot of injury on these Thunder injuries
- James Harden (OKC) - Groin Injury
- Kendrick Perkins (OKC) - Wrist Surgery recovery
Serge Ibaka (OKC) - Quadriceps Injury - but cleared the play
- Thabo Sefolosha (OKC) - "Leg" "Injury"
Earl Watson (UTA) - Knee surgery recovery
- Raja Bell (UTA) - Too much piss, not nearly enough vinegar
- Paul Millsap (UTA) - Excused family absence, Grandmother's funeral
- Jamaal Tinsley (UTA) - Excused mystery absence, probably has to participate in a secret martial arts tournament to either a) avenge the death of a family member, or b) restore honor to his clan
No Harden is great for the Jazz, because, well, he seemed like the only due out of their Big Three who'll get big playing time tonight. No Paul is also good for the Jazz because we FINALLY get to see an Al Jefferson / Derrick Favors starting lineup. Big Al's offense + Favors' defense = profit???
OKC seems to be missing more key people, while the Jazz are going to be all kinds of crazy-go-nuts at PG tonight. Mo Williams is going to play, but not play 30 minutes. There are going to be PG minutes to be had, and I see Randy Foye, Chris Quinn, and Alec Burks getting cracks at it in that specific order.