Bob Donnan-US PRESSWIRE
NBA Preseason 2012-2013, Game 8:
Portland Trail Blazers (3-3) @ Utah Jazz (4-3)
Blazers Injuries --
- LaMarcus Aldridge (PF) -- I have no clue. He didn't play in last game, because he was resting. He's not hurt.
- Ronnie Price (PG/SG) OUT -- I'm suspecting he's still out with his right ankle sprain. He's trying to come back for their season opener against the Los Angeles Lakers
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG) OUT -- Earl is still out, but getting closer to being able to play.
- Jamaal Tinsley (PG) IN -- Jamaal was a game time decision last game, but he's good to go now; he played in the last game after all.
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- Raja is off finding his spirit guide somewhere south of Dugway right now.
It's the last game of the preseason. Both coaches are most likely going to go to their benches early and often. Well, that's not what happened in the last preseason game of 2011-2012, but things are different this time around. I don't know if LMA will play. He probably will. But not for long. No advantage . . . especially after LAST game where we had the super advantage and still got spanked.