Russ Isabella-US PRESSWIRE
Game #7 • The 'Solution • Salt Lake City 11 / 10 / 2012 • 7:00 p.m. (MT) • TV: ROOT Sports RADIO: 1280 AM/97.5 FM
NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 7:
Phoenix Suns (3-3) @ Utah Jazz (2-4)
Suns Injuries --
- Channing Frye (PF/C) OUT -- Poor guy, he's going to miss the entire season with a cardiac condition
- Jermaine O'Neal (C) ??? --- He missed last night's game due to a personal issue
- Kendall Marshall (SG) ??? -- He missed last night's game due to a sprained ankle
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG) OUT -- Earl is still out, but he's getting healthy now so that when we need him most his right knee will be fine. We kinda need him *now*, but now is not our darkest hour. Also, he's not Ultra Magnus.
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- He's busy right now trying to learn Classical Gas on guitar.
- Mo Williams (PG) ??? -- Re-aggravated his previously strained right adductor muscle last night @ Denver Nuggets. He did not return to the game. None of the beat writers went to medical school (not their fault), so I have no clue if it's the Adductor longus, Adductor brevis, or Adductor magnus. Whatever, I feel bad for not getting into it last night on the post game vid. These muscles adduct a limb to the anatomical mid line. (Opposite of abduct, which means move away) So this helps in bringing a leg under your body when moving side to side. This injury impairs mobility and quickness. I also do not know how severe this injury is, or what his status is for tonight. So I'm just going to assume he's sitting this one out.
- Al Jefferson (C) IN -- He apparently has Gastritis, or Gastritic like symptoms. He "played" last night and I assume he goes again tonight. Hope he feels better soon.
Dood. Our only PG right now is Jamaal Tinsley. No matter how many guys are out for the other team, we're at the disadvantage here.