Jayne Kamin-Oncea-US PRESSWIRE
NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 5:
Los Angeles Lakers (1-3) @ Utah Jazz (1-3)
Lakers Injuries --
- Steve Nash (PG) OUT -- Left leg fracture (non-displaced, so woo-hoo!), has been out for the last two games.
- Jordan Hill (C) PROBABLE -- Jordan's been dealing with a herniated disc in his back. I don't know which level it is because I did not bother to look it up.
- Kobe Bryant (SG) DAY-TO-DAY -- He has a strained and bruised right foot. Be sure to hear about this all game long. Well, I shouldn't hate. Kobe plays through his injuries. John Stockton and Karl Malone did too, but they didn't live in an era where telling people you were playing through injuries was something you did.
Jazz Injuries --
- Earl Watson (PG) OUT -- Earl is still out, but he's getting healthy now so that when we need him most his right knee will be fine.
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- He's busy right now trying to count all of these absentee Florida ballots.
The Jazz have the advantage here because we don't get to face one of their four Hall of Famers. That said, Steve Blake will start, and he's been a thorn in our sides before.