So you're telling me there's a chance.
The Jazz were suppose to have almost no chance after getting beat pretty soundly by the Lakers in games 1 and 2. They were suppose to come up to the SLC to wrap things up and wait for the SA/NO winner. They had won 3 of 4 over the Jazz in the regular season with LA taking one of the few Ws by an opponent at the ESA.
But now we have more than a chance to win the series. Grabbing one at LA isn't an easy task. But if Utah avoids a one-quarter meltdown like the first two games, they have a shot to walk away from LA killing David Stern's dream Finals matchup.
Here's the ESPN title for their recap,
It's just another five minutes on the clock.
No doubt some satisfaction there after getting hammered earlier. And for the Faker fans, its wasn't a foul. It was all ball. And besides, Walton shouldn't have been lackadaisical in the first place.
and have AK end up on the ground,
and AK gets called for the foul. I also love Sloan's reaction in that picture. He's absolutely beside himself. And then of course it's Kobe that goes to the ground a while later,
Is he hoping this gets into the highlights? Is he trying to replicate the flu game? Maybe he has a movie/commercial he's shooting when he gets back home and he was just practicing?
- The Jazz need to hire the guy who flew the Jazz banner from the plane and send him down to LA on Wednesday. How many people would try to shoot him out of the sky?
- Ronny (you're spelling it wrong) "I'll Turi-YourHead-af" was ejected for a flagrant 2 on Ronnie17. I didn't think it warranted a 2, but I'm not complaining. If the league lets it stand, he would miss game 5.
- Would Fisher have been given his unconditional release had he played like he has this year? And making the money that he currently does? I wonder if Miller would try to trade him knowing what he knows now.
- It's a good thing she read her scriptures
- Check out the rest of the game videos, (Veoh - high quality ) & YouTube