A few links for the day before the game thread comes up. The Paul Millsap All-Star talk picks up steam...
The Paul Millsap principle - This one's for you David Locke. It's not just Jazz homerism that Millsap should be considered for the All-Star team. And why haven't you signed up for the Dunk yet?
"Quite simply, Millsap's performance as a starter has been incredible. Saying he's played at an All-Star level over the last month and a half would be something of an understatement. If Millsap maintained this level of play for an entire season, we'd have to start talking about him as one of the best big men in the game. Seriously."
- I'm sure Millsap was always first to the dinner table. He could probably box out all three of his brothers.
- "Going into his seventh season in the NBA, Okur has now made Utah history by scoring over 40 points for the team, a record which has not been beat since the 1974-1975 season." - Sabah - I don't know what this Turkish site is talking about since scoring >40 a bunch of times. I love the title too. The Turkish to English Google Translate must not work too well.
- Guess what the main story is with the Jazz going to OKC tonight?
- Here it is again.
- Jerry Sloan has a love child. Deron Williams is a love child.
- Danielle has 1000 usernames and counting.
- More Mansap love