Some links for the insatiable before tonight's game
- I wonder if they did any kind of scan on Harp. He knocked his head hard.
- Speaking of which, Smith isn't going to be suspended. No reason was given.
- Morris Almond & Kyle Korver going down?
- Boozer drops the f- bomb.
Um, awkward. Does she follow the Jazz? Did she expect anything else to come out of "Salone's" mouth? "I was in awe sitting on the front row. I asked the people sitting behind us if they could take a picture of Mac and I, and they looked at me like I was stupid. I later found out that it was Larry Miller's family who I asked. No wonder they thought I was weird." Some cool pics though.Had to remove this as they were getting some unsavory comments.
- Stirred, not shaken.
- Fess on the Jr. Jazz circuit again. Maybe he should suit up to get some PT.
- Karl Malone makes Seattle fans cry.
- Deconstructing CJ
- Not likely to be Sloan's year
- Mark Cuban = Larry H Miller? And "former" Utah Jazz guard Kyle Korver?
- Chris Paul not a Hornet in a few years? - Makes those non-Jazz signings look better and better.
- Another courtside account of a Jazz game. Is that Johnny Damon?