Just a nasty, nasty weekend. There's not even a silver lining in all of it. I will be reliving it though tonight as I watch all three games. I'll be posting late into the night with recaps while I try to get caught up on everything. In the meantime, here are some links that will surely entertain and infuriate. I promise there is some new content coming while we try to venture why Boozer was taking a shot with 8.9 seconds left on the clock.
And we'll be back on track with While you were sleeping...
- In case you haven't read it yet, I participated with Amar, Moni, and other Jazz bloggers in a "rational" roundtable.
- I posted a link to a Millsap interview last week and now here's one for Memo.
- You know who makes this list for the Jazz. But no Melo or T-Mac?
- I get around.
- Premature Ejectulation? - Predictable?
- No matter what happens, the Jazz are probably going to get hosed. He'll make sure of that.
- The economy is getting everyone
- Forgetting Jarron Collins?
- How to adopt a Ukrainian
- Millsap loves him some Booze
- I wish - Too bad RotoWorld doesn't decide the outcomes of games.
- Sloan won't notice that you got your hair cut.
- Had Stockton played 10 years later, his name might not be on this list.
- We all jinxed them.
- "NBA legend Karl Malone threatened to slap congressmen and senators who unfairly accuse American troops of abuses overseas Wednesday on Sean Hannity's Fox News show." - The Sporting News.
- This of course came before the Miama/Orland losses. It still think it holds though and it was written by a Laker fan.
- It's only a flesh wound. Thank goodness.