Free your mind with these links from around the intertubes about the Jazz and prepare for the game tonight against the Nuggs:
- Al Horford has a Mansap crush.
- This was from a personal blog and their April Fool's joke, just sick. (I won't link to it because I got in trouble for the last personal blog I linked to)
We are glad to announce that our test we took turned out to be accurate. We are having a baby. It was completely shocking because we weren't trying, but we know it's all part of the big picture. I think we jinxed ourselves about a month ago when we got talking and decided on names. If its a boy we will name him after my parents [removed] and call him Jarron Collins Hansen.
- Um, if you're going to bag on Boozer for being a sleaze, at least know what team he plays for.
- Photos of the Booze & Pryz incident. First, the ball hit Pryz in the shoulder, not the head. Pryz escalated things by chasing Booze down the court.
- The all-time leader in kills.
- There was at least one highlight from the Blazers game.
- Are assists overrated?
- They're stealing from the Cowhide Globe!
- Since George Karl doesn't think they can win the title, can they just step aside please?
- Media Row report on the Blazers game from BE
UPDATE: And finally, finally, I've added Twitter update to the right sidebar on the main page. Some will be redundant because they just list posts on SLC Dunk. But I'll also use it for updates if I'm away from a PC and for quick site updates like for tonight. You can also follow me directly at http://twitter.com/slcdunk if you're not already and you're in to that kind of thing.