With only a couple of days left before the actual lottery, we better finish out this lottery mock draft. Out of nowhere, a kid named Jimmer Fredette of all things was actually picked by you as the 12th pick for the Utah Jazz. Go figure. What blows my mind was that he wasn't picked third.
Chris Singleton won bridesmaid honors. He's definitely an option should Jimmer not be there at 12.
So what do the Suns do now? Jimmer ranks highly on their draft board. He would learn from one of the best in Steve Nash. Speaking of which, according to Hollinger's draft ratings yesterday, Jimmer's numbers in college were comparable to Nash's. That a moot point though now that Jimmer's off the table.
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Enes Kanter
- Utah Jazz - Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Jonas Valanciunas
- Toronto Raptors - Brandon Knight
- Washington Wizards - Jan Vesely
- Sacramento Kings - Kemba Walker
- Detroit Pistons - Bismack Biyombo
- Charlotte Bobcats - Kawhi Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks - Alec Burks
- Golden State Warriors - Donatas Motiejunas
- Utah Jazz - Jimmer Fredette
- Phoenix Suns - ???