The Charlotte Bobcats would perhaps draft the next Crash as almost 50% of you voted to select Kawhi Leonard with the 9th pick in the draft.
It's very possible that in the real draft that he's not there at #9. He's been moving up charts and most word has been positive. If the Bobcats can land him at that spot, he may end up being a bit of a still.
Up next are the Buck whose major need appears to be for another scorer to help that stagnant offense. Is there someone left in that regard?
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Enes Kanter
- Utah Jazz - Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Jonas Valanciunas
- Toronto Raptors - Brandon Knight
- Washington Wizards - Jan Vesely
- Sacramento Kings - Kemba Walker
- Detroit Pistons - Bismack Biyombo
- Charlotte Bobcats - Kawhi Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks - ???