In a pretty convincing vote, the
Charlotte Bobcats Milwaukee Bucks got their scorer with the selection of Alec Burks at 44% of the vote.
Coincidentally, Draft Express has Burks going to the Jazz with the 12th pick in their latest mock draft.
Up next are the Warriors of the Golden State. They have a new coach in Mark Jackson and a new front office exec in Jerry West. What influence will that have on their pick? If they move Monta Ellis before the draft and bring in someone like Andre Igoudala, what impact will that have on their selection?
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Enes Kanter
- Utah Jazz - Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Jonas Valanciunas
- Toronto Raptors - Brandon Knight
- Washington Wizards - Jan Vesely
- Sacramento Kings - Kemba Walker
- Detroit Pistons - Bismack Biyombo
- Charlotte Bobcats - Kawhi Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks - Alec Burks
- Golden State Warriors - ???