NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 16:
Hornets Injuries --
- Eric Gordon (SG) OUT -- Gordon is out indefinitely with a sore right knee that seems to have gotten worse and worse with each successive doctor he's had look at it. I think he's got a case of "RFA-didn't-want-his-team-to-match-itis". I'm fine with him not playing, because he averages 18 ppg against us over his career. I'm not fine with him not playing *at all* for his club though. He played 9 games last year, and he's played 0 games this year.
- Anthony Davis (PF/C) OUT -- Davis is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his left ankle, which sucks, because he's a whopping 19 years old. You figure that has he ages he's going to pack on more weight, and keep jumping like crazy. Legit bigmen who come into the league young, and with foot injuries, well, I'm not going to say it. I hope he heals completely as soon as possible; I'm really interested to see him flourish in this league. I hope he does.
Jazz Injuries --
- Mo Williams (PG) OUT -- Mo has a sprained right foot as has been downgraded to OUT from his previous status of QUESTIONABLE. That sucks, he missed the last two games as well (@ SAC, and vs DEN). He's a big part of our outside attack -- we can't rely completely on Jamaal Tinsley to hit 3.5 threes every night, right?
- DeMarre Carroll (SF) QUESTIONABLE -- Carroll is questionable tonight with a bruised left shoulder.
- Raja Bell (SG) OUT -- Bell is busy tonight trying to help his brother-in-law install Windows 8 on his home computer. They're on hold right now with support. Their CD Key isn't validating properly.
You kinda, hafta, give the Jazz the injury advantage here; however, I don't know how well we'll take advantage of it.