NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 30:
Golden State Warriors (18-10) at Utah Jazz (15-14)
"[Thompson] is either smoking it, or a drug dealer . . . an automatic red flag for any team investing millions on a draftee." Never Forget. (This link presented for the sake of laughing at ourselves, not as a serious commentary)
I'm in a storm zone -- so not awesome game thread tonight. This is my last night of work for the year, so they're keeping me busy . . . sorry all.
- PG: Stephen Curry (age 24) ...vs... Jamaal Tinsley (age 34)
- SG: Klay Thompson (age 22) ...vs... Randy Foye (age 29)
- SF: Harrison Barnes (age 20) ...vs... Marvin Williams (age 26)
- PF: David Lee (age 29) ...vs... Paul Millsap (age 27)
- C: Festus Ezeli (age 23) ...vs... Al Jefferson (age 28)
Clearly we've already won this game on paper because we have more veterans starting than they do.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who will win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Mighty Utah Jazz
The Golden State Warriors