In one hour the Utah Jazz will face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves in the Target Center. The T-Wolves and the Jazz have a lot on the ling here -- mainly one of them will go into the All Star Break a .500 team; and the other will be heading ever downwards as the second half of this brutal season continues.
Head Coach Rick Adelman has turned around a once sorry franchise into a team with a chance to the make the playoffs for the first time since 2003-2004. Since that 03-04 team the T-Wolves had had six coaching changes, and finished over .500 once. The Jazz are on a different trajectory, but may very well also end up with very similar end-of-the-season results. It's not like Al Jefferson can do much more than he is doing tonight. Hope he has a nice game as he returns to the place he used to call home.
The big name stars we have to look out for in this game are Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio . . . and Nikola Pekovic? Pek has been everything we wanted Kosta Koufos and Kyrylo Fesenko to be. I hope he plays tonight, but is currently doubtful to go -- and remains a game time decision.
|Devin Harris||PG||Ricky Rubio|
|Raja Bell||SG||Luke Ridnour|
|Gordon Hayward||SF||Wesley Johnson|
|Paul Millsap||PF||Kevin Love|
|Al Jefferson||C||Nikola Pekovic|
- Darko Milicic (Min) is questionable for tonight's game
- Nikola Pekovic (Min) is doubtful to tonight's game
- J.J. Barea (Min) will be playing tonight, he did not in our last meeting
- Raja Bell (Uta) is questionable for tonight's game
- This is the last crappy game thread of the year -- after the All-Star Break we bust out the awesome new game threads
- Jazz vs Timberwolves coverage
- Jazz vs Timberwolves preview
- Canis Hoopus