I know I don't get to post much anymore (shut up!), so I thought I'd make a little viewer's guide for the All-Star Weekend.
Utah Jazz players Gordon Hayward, Derrick Favors, and Jeremy Evans fly down to Orlando
- Rookie-Sophomore Game <-- who can resist seeing Shaq and Barkley attempt to coach?
- Celebrity All-Star Game <-- spend time with your loved ones instead
- Shooting Stars Challenge <-- who else misses 2-Ball? That had more strategy
- Skills Contest <-- I want to see this, but with only project bigmen like Hamed Haddadi and Hasheem Thabeet competing
- Three-Point Contest <-- Jerry Sloan is unaware that this contest exists. He is also unaware that the three point line exists
- Dunk Contest <-- First annual "Jeremy Evans is robbed" Dunk contest
- All-Star Game <-- remember when Tyrone Hill was an All-Star?
- Back to reality . . .