Last night was almost the perfect night for Utah Jazz fans. I'm sure, because of the law of averages, we'll see the opposite on some nights. There were a lot of Western Conference teams playing . . . and almost all of the ones we wanted to lose did. #PlayoffPush! GWI !
|Western Conference - While you were sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||@ UTA||L||34||12||73.9%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||29||14||67.4%||3.5|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||@ HOU||L||28||18||60.9%||6|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||@ IND||L||26||19||57.8%||7.5|
|6||Memphis Grizzlies||@ SAC||L||25||19||56.8%||8|
|8||Houston Rockets||vs. LAL||W||25||22||53.2%||9.5|
|9||Utah Jazz||vs. OKC||W||24||22||52.2%||10|
|10||Phoenix Suns||@ MIA||L||23||23||50.0%||11|
|12||Portland Trail Blazers||vs. MIL||L||21||25||45.7%||13|
|13||Golden State Warriors||18||25||41.9%||14.5|
|14||Sacramento Kings||vs. MEM||W||17||29||37.0%||17|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||11||34||24.4%||22.5|
After the jump . . . While you were sleeping!
While you were sleeping:
The Good News!
- Clippers 89 - Pacers 102: Flop city
- Suns 95 - Heat 99: only thing hotter than the suns right now are heat, itself.
- Thunder 90 - Jazz 97: Check out Yucca's recap of this amazing game here
- Grizzlies 110 - Kings 119: "Never return to Kansas City" City?
The 'Meh' !
- Lakers 104 - Rockets 107: either way, we kind of won
- Bucks 116 - Blazers 87: Tank city?
The "It's so Bad I'm Mad" News:
- Nothing Bad happened Last night!
Tonight's Important Games:
- Suns @ Magic: tough back to back that only the BEST teams can handle
- Warriors @ Hornets: there can be only one!
- Clippers @ Thunder: wow, don't expect the Thunder to have a bad bounce back game
- Wolves @ Spurs: Diaw feasts on the wolves?
- Pistons @ Nuggets: Let's gooo Pistons!
- Lakers @ Mavericks: Kobe system.