Absolutely no help last night. It's starting to become evident that the race to improve draft positioning is just as tight as the race to get in the playoffs. GS loses by 40. Minnesota loses by almost 25 at home. This is bad news for the Jazz who, unless they go on a mind blowing tear, are going to need some help from other teams to get a playoff bid.
Standings and WYWS after the Jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||@MIL||W||42||15||73.7%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||@UTA||L||40||15||72.7%||1|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||@NOH||W||36||22||62.1%||6.5|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||@MEM||L||34||23||59.6%||8|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||HOU||L||27||31||46.6%||15.5|
|13||Golden State Warriors||@DEN||L||22||34||39.3%||19.5|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||LAL||L||15||42||26.3%||27|
While you were sleeping:
Yay! I Got to Play
- Spurs 84 - Jazz 91: Like they said, it wasn't pretty, but it helps.
Popp is NOT Impressed:
- Suns 114 - Timberwolves 90: With the Wolves decline after Rubio's injury, maybe he should have been an MVP candidate
- Warriors 84 - Nuggets 123: They're not even pretending to try anymore.
- Rockets 94 - Trailblazers 89: Dragic IS playing great, but he's also playing a lot of minutes. 41 last night.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Kings @ Mavericks: The Kings speed could be a problem for the Mavs- If they want it to be.