With Dallas and Houston both having losses last night, the Jazz now sit just 1.5 games from 8th place and 3 games from 6th. The playoffs are still well within reach, but the new rallying cry needs to be #WinOut.
I don't feel so bad now. The Grizzlies took the short flight to N.O. and got a spanking. Someone should teach Monty Williams the nuances of tanking.
Once again, every game tonight is BIG. Oh, and this is chuck full of errors, I apologize. End of semester brain scramble in full effect (the winning % are definitely wrong because I'm at school and don't have my spreadsheet)
Los Standings y WYWS abajo.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||x||Oklahoma City Thunder||44||16||73.3%||--|
|2||x||San Antonio Spurs||42||16||72.4%||1|
|3||x||Los Angeles Lakers||DAL||W||39||22||63.3%||5.5|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||37||23||61.7%||7|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||@SAC||L||28||32||46.7%||16.5|
|13||o||Golden State Warriors||@LAC||L||22||37||37.3%||21.5|
|15||o||New Orleans Hornets||MEM||W||18||42||28.8%||26|
While you were sleeping:
- Mavericks 108 - Lakers 112: Jazz can gain another game on the 6th seed tonight.
- Rockets 86 - Nuggets 101: I'm calling this good. The Rockets have a rough remaining schedule.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Nuggets @ Houston: Rockets seek retribution for last night.
- Mavericks @ Jazz: The Jazz have to win. Period. Regardless
- Trailblazers @ Suns: Would be nice to see a Blazers win